TG Gurukul CET 2018 Online Application Form for admission into SC, ST, BC welfare and Education Departmental Residential schools available at tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply online paying application fee ₹ 50/- on or before 16th March, 2018. Candidates who are studying 4th class during the academic year 2017-18 are eligible for the entrance exam. Application process and other information required for the registration are given below.
In This Article
TG Gurukul CET 2018 Online Application Form Details
Age Limit: (as on 01st, Sept, 2018)
- For OC and BC category candidates: 09-11 Years
- For SC and ST category Candidates: 09-13 Years.
Application Fee: ₹ 50/-
TG Gurukul CET 2018 Online Application Process:
- Eligible and Interested candidates should visit official website of TGCET entrance exam at http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in.
- Pay application fee using Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, District and Aadhar Number.
- After payment of exam fee proceed with online application filling using Reference ID, Journal Number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates can fill online application from 19th Feb – 16th March, 2018.
- Hall Tickets will be generated as soon as application is submitted. If anyone fails to download his/her hall ticket, they can download their hall tickets using Ref ID or Name or Mobile Number and Date of Birth. Follow these steps for detailed procedure of hall ticket downloading.
- No changes can be made after final submission. So candidates are informed to fill application carefully.
- Step-by-Step process of TGCET application process is given on this link.
- TG CET Notification Date: 18th Feb, 2018
- Online Applications from: 19th Feb, 2018
- Last Date to Apply online: 16th March, 2018