Soon TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Tickets are available to download from official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. All the candidates who applied for this entrance examination have to check and download their hall ticket / admit card using their Application Number and Date of birth from
24th April, 2019. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (Pharmacy,Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) hall tickets will be released by JNTU Hyderabad.
Candidates who applied and willing to join Engineering courses must download TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Tickets by following below steps and get ready to face the entrance test on specified dates. Therefore the hall ticket consists of all your details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Examination Date, Center at which you have to appear, Candidate Photo, Date of Birth and etc., details.
In This Article
Steps to Download TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Tickets
All the candidates who applied for the entrance exam can follow below steps to download the hall ticket.
- Firstly visit main website of TS EAMCET entrance examination at eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Now from home page click on “Hall Ticket Download” link
- Accordingly enter Your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Later click on submit button
- Your TS EAMCET 2019 hall tickets displays on the screen.
- After that Carefully check all the details available on the hall ticket
- Lastly save and take a print out for further use.
It consists of personal details of the candidates, exam center details, date of examination and important instructions for the candidates to follow. Before appearing the examination all the candidates must read carefully all the instructions that are available in the Booklet.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates and Timings
Till now TS EAMCET 2019 dates are not announced. Approximately EAMCET will be conducted in the month of May, 2019. However final dates are yet to release. Till then here we are providing previous year i.e. 2018 exam dates for initial idea. By these dates you can have an idea on when EAMCET exams are to be conducted.
The Test was held in the following dates with daily two sessions previous year.
|Engineering||Agriculture & Medicine|
|04-05-2018 (FN) from 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
04-05-2018 (AN) from 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
05-05-2018 (FN) from 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
05-05-2018 (AN) from 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
07-05-2018 (FN) from 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
07-05-2018 (AN) from 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
|02-05-2018 (FN) from 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
02-05-2018 (AN) from 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
03-05-2018 (FN) from 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
03-05-2018 (AN) from 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
Most Important Instructions of TS EAAMCET 2019
- The Engineering Entrance test is of 3 hour duration and the question paper consists of total 160 questions comprising of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- Similarly The Agriculture and Medical Entrance test is of 3 hour duration and the question paper consists of a total 160 questions comprising of a total of 80 questions in Biology (Botany – 40, Zoology – 40), 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark. The whole syllabus in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry Botany and Zoology and the model questions given in this Website.
- Also The question paper contains questions in “English” and “Telugu” medium. Candidates, who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu, will be allotted a Test Centre at Hyderabad only.
Important Dates of EAMCET 2018
- TS EAMCET Hall Tickets available to download from: 24th April, 2018
- Last date to download Hall Tickets: 01st May, 2018
- Date of TS EAMCET entrance: 02nd to 07th May, 2018
- Forenoon Session (FN) : 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
- Afternoon Session (AN) : 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
- Check out complete schedule of TS EAMCET 2019 from here.