TS ECET 2018 Eligibility Conditions, branch wise education qualifications, subject to appear for admission into relevant degree programme and Eligibility Branch of the degree course in Engineering/Pharmacy are available in below table. Check Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TSECET) required Qualification, Age Limit and other details to appear this entrance test.
Candidates should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for appearing at the TS ECET-2018 for lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E./B.Tech. courses in All India Council for Technical Education approved both University and Un-aided Private Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) and for lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year Regular B.Pharmacy Courses in both University and Private Un-Aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
In This Article
TS ECET 2018 Eligibility Conditions
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- The willing candidate must have minimum 18 years of age to apply for TS ECET Exam 2018.
- They should belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as equivalent there to for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diploma. (OR) They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course under sandwich pattern shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training for the sandwich course before close of counseling for entry into the relevant course.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses. Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the TS ECET-2018.
- Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended. The same is adapted to the state of Telangana G.O. Ms. No. 33 dated 31.12.2014.
|TS ECET ENGINEERING SUBJECT PAPER||ELIGIBLE DIPLOMA CANDIDATES|
|Bio-Technology||Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Ceramic, Leather, Textile, Chemical Engineering, Chemical-Petrochemical, Chemical-Plastics & Polymers, Chemical-Oil Technology, Chemical-Sugar Technology|
|Civil Engineering||Civil, Civil-Construction Technology|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer, Electronics and Computer, Special
Diploma in Electronics With Computer, Information Technology
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Special Diploma in Electronics-Biomedical, TV and Sound, Industrial Electronics, Communication Engg, Embedded Systems, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telematics
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation, Special Diploma
in Electronics-Industrial Electronics, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
|Mechanical Engineering||Automobile Engineering, Footwear Technology, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Production Engineering, Jewellary Design and Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Sandwich), Packaging Technology, Printing Technology|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Mining Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production Engineering|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the Optional
|DIPLOMA BRANCH CODE||Qualifying Exam Branch Name (Diploma)||TS ECET subject to appear for admission into relevant degree programme||Eligibility Branch of the degree course in Engineering/Pharmacy|
|AEI||Applied Electronics and Instrumentation||ECE||CSE, ECE, ECS, ETM, INF, ETC|
|AUT||Automobile Engineering||MEC||ANE, ASE, AUT, CSE, INF, IPE, MCT, MEC, NAM|
|BME||Bio-Medical Engineering||ECE||BME, CSE, ECE, ECS, ETM, INF, ETC|
|CCT||Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)||CIV||CEE,CIV,CSE,INF,GIN|
|CHE||Chemical Engineering||BIO||BIO, CSE, INF|
|COT||Chemical (Oil Technology) Engineering||CHE||CHE,CPE,CSE,INF,PET|
|CPC||Chemical (Petrochemical) Engineering||CHE||CHE,CPE,CSE,INF,PET|
|CPP||Chemical (Plastics & Polymers) Engineering||CHE||CHE,CPE,CSE,INF,PET|
|CST||Chemical Engineering in Sugar Technology||CHE||CHE,CPE,CSE,INF,PET|
|ECE||Electronics and Communication Engineering||ECE||CSE,ECE,ECS,ETM,INF,ETC|
|ECM||Electronics and Computers Engineering||CSE||CSE,CSS,ECM,INF|
|EEE||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||EEE||CSE,EEE,INF,PWR|
|EIE||Electronics Instrumentation Engineering||ECE||CSE,ECE,ECS,ETM,INF,ETC|
|EMB||Spl. Dip. In Electronics (Embedded Systems)||ECE||CSE,ECE,ECS,ETM,INF,ETC|
|ETM||Electronics And Telematics||ECE||CSE,ECE,ECS,ETM,INF,ETC|
|IPE||Industrial Production Engineering||MEC||CSE,INF,ANE,ASE,AUT,IPE,MCT,MEC,NAM|
|JDM||Jewellary Design and Manufacturing||MEC||ANE,AUT,CSE,INF,IPE,MCT,MEC,NAM|
|MSW||Mechanical (Sandwich) Engg.||MEC||ANE,AUT,CSE,INF,IPE,MCT,MEC,NAM,ASE|
|SCN||Spl. Dip. in Electronics (Communication) Engg.||ECE||CSE,ECE,ECS,ETM,INF,ETC|
|SCP||Spl. Dip. in Electronics (Computer) Engineering||CSE||CSE,CSS,ECM,INF|
|SEI||Spl. Dip. in Electronics (Industrial Electronics)||ECE||CSE,ECE,ECS,ETM,INF,ETC|
|TVS||Spl. Dip. in Electronics (TV & Sound) Engineering||ECE||CSE,ECE,ECS,ETM,INF,ETC|
|TXT||Textile Technology (Sandwich, Knitting, Design and Manuf)||CHE||CHE,CPE,CSE,INF,TEX|
|B.Sc.||B.Sc. (Mathematics)||BSM||Eligible for all B.Tech. / B.E. courses except B.Pharm.|
|Course Code||Name of The Course|
|CEE||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|CER||Chemical (Ceramic) Technology|
|CPE||Chemical Petro Engineering|
|CSE||Computer Science and Engineering|
|CSS||Computer Science and Systems Engineering|
|CST||Computer Science and Technology|
|ECE||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|ECM||Electronics and Computer Engineering|
|ECS||Electronics Control Systems Engineering|
|EEE||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|EIE||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|ETC||Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.|
|ETM||Electronics and Telematics|
|ICE||Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|IPE||Industrial Production Engineering|
|IST||Instrumentation Engineering and Technology|
|MCT||Mechanical (Mechtronics) Engineering|
|MME||Mining Machinery Engineering|
|MMT||Metallurgy and Material Engineering|
Note: The admission will be given to the above listed B.E./ B.Tech. / B. Pharmacy courses subjected to courses offered by the University / Private Colleges in the state.
TS ECET 2018 Important Links
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Notification
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Online Application
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Offered Courses
- Click here for TS ECET Question Paper Pattern
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Entrance Schedule
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Syllabus
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Updates
- Official Website: ecet.tsche.ac.in