TS ECET 2018 Notification officially released by JNTUH on 02nd March. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) for Diploma Holders & B.Sc, (Mathematics) degree holders [TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc Mathematics)] for entry into 2nd year B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharm. courses offered for the academic year 2018-19. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this entrance test should have to submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only for 05th March – 06th April, 2018. Check detailed TS ECET notification 2018 available below.
In This Article
TS ECET 2018 Notification Details
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders.
- For lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. / B.Tech. Courses in both University and Unaided Private Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by All India Council for Technical Education and
- For lateral admission into 2nd year regular B. Pharm. Course in both University and private Unaided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Note: B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree holders are not eligible for admission into B.Pharm. Course.
TS ECET 2018 Eligibility
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy or They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course under sandwich pattern shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharmacy courses.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree with at least 45% marks. Check branch wise eligibility conditions from here.
TS ECET Application Fee 2018
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: ₹ 400/-
- For Other category Candidates: ₹ 800/-
TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form
All the eligible candidates have to submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only from 05th March – 06th March, 2018. Before filling the online application you have to pay registration fee as mentioned above. The registration fee has to be paid at TS Online or AP Online centers in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh or through Online using credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Check TS ECET application process, registration fee payment and etc details from here.
TS ECET 2018 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 02nd March, 2018
- Commence of Online Applications: 05th March, 2018
- Last date of online application: 06th April, 2018
- Exam Date: 9th May, 2018 (Wednesday) 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Complete TS ECET entrance schedule
Click here to Download TS ECET 2018 Official Notification PDF
TS ECET 2018 Important Links
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Notification
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Eligibility
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Online Application
- Click here for TS ECET Question Paper Pattern
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Entrance Schedule
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Syllabus
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Offered Courses
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Updates
- Official Website: ecet.tsche.ac.in