Registrations for TS ECET 2018 Online Application started on 05th March and ends on 06th April, 2018. All the eligible candidates are informed to register for the Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) from official website ecet.tsche.ac.in. Pay the application fee of ₹ 800 (400/- for SC/ST) category candidates and proceed filling online application. Qualified candidates can get admission into B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharm courses for the academic year 2018-19. Submission of Application form for TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 is through ONLINE Mode only.
In This Article
TS ECET 2018 Registration Fee and payment mode
- For SC/ST candidates: ₹ 400/-
- For Others: ₹ 800/-
The Registration fee has to be paid at TSOnline Centers in T.S., APOnline Centers in A.P. or through online
using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
Required Documents or Information to Apply for TS ECET 2018 entrance exam
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the entrance exam have to get ready with below documents and information.
- SSC Memo for Name, Father Name and Date of Birth details
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (Diploma / B.Sc)
- Local / Non-Local Candidate certificate issued from Mee Seva centers
- Caste Certificate for Caste proof issued by Mee Seva center
- Working Mobile Number and Email ID for communication
- Aadhar Card.
- Recent Photo and Signature
TS ECET 2018 Online Application Dates
- Submission of Online Application Form form: 05-03-2018 (Monday)
- Last date of Online Application Form: 06-04-2018 (Without Late Fee)
- With late fee of Rs. 500/-: 13-04-2018 (Friday)
- With late fee of Rs. 1,000/-: 20-04-2018 (Friday)
- With late fee of Rs. 5,000/-: 27-04-2018 (Friday)
- With late fee of Rs. 10,000/-: 30-05-2018 (Thursday)
How to Apply for TS ECET 2018?
- Visit TS ECET 2018 official website at ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Clicking “Application Fee Payment” link.
- Fill all the details correctly and Proceed with Application Fee Payment process.
- After payment is success, note reference id.
- If your payment is success and in any case if website crashes or hangs or if your system is rebooted, once verify your payment status by clicking “Know your payment status“.
- If you get message “Payment Details Not Found“, make a fresh payment
- Previously debited amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 5 working days.
- After success payment proceed filling application form by clicking “Fill Application Form” link.
- Enter your Payment Reference ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Hall Ticket number and fill application form.
- Carefully fill all your details correctly and click on submit button after verifying all details are correctly filled.
- Finally download your TS ECET 2018 Application and save / print it for further use.
- Links for Application Fee Payment and Online applications are given below.
- The TS ECET-2018 test will be conducted in ONLINE mode only.
TS ECET 2018 Important Links of Online Application
- Click here for Application Fee Payment
- Click here for Know Your Payment Status
- Click here for Fill Application Form
- Click here for Print Your Filled in Application Form
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Notification
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Eligibility
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Offered Courses
- Click here for TS ECET Question Paper Pattern
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Entrance Schedule
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Syllabus
- Click here for TS ECET 2018 Updates
- Official Website: ecet.tsche.ac.in