TS EDCET 2019 Eligibility Conditions: TS EDCET 2019 is a common entrance exam for admission into B.Ed regular courses conducted by Osmania University on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. Candidate need to check the eligibility criteria before applying to TS Ed.CET 2019 entrance. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions given below can apply for this entrance exam.
In This Article
TS EDCET 2019 Eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates appearing for the exam must satisfy below eligibility conditions mentioned below.
- The candidates appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must satisfy the non local and local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for TS Ed.CET-2019. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme.
Choice of Subject under Part C of TS EDCET Exam
|Subject||TS EDCET Eligibility|
|Mathematics||Candidates who have cleared BA/ BSc / BE/ B Tech with Mathematics as one of the subjects. OR Candidates who have cleared BCA with Mathematics as a subject in Class XII.|
|Physical Sciences||Candidates who have cleared BSc / BE/ B Tech with Physics and Chemistry/ Allied Material Sciences as one of the subjects. OR Candidates who have cleared BCA with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) as a subject in Class XII.|
|Biological Sciences||Candidates who have cleared BSc / BSc (Home science) with Botany and Zoology/ Allied Life Sciences as Part-II group subjects. OR Candidates who have cleared BCA with Biological Sciences as a subject in Class XII.|
|Social Studies||Candidates who hold a BA/ BCom/ BBM degree. OR Candidates who have cleared BCA with Social Sciences as a subject in Class XII.|
|English||Candidates who have done BA Special English/ BA English Literature/ MA English.|