TS EDCET Exam Pattern 2019 – Question Paper Structure and complete design of B.Ed entrance exam paper is available below. TS Ed.CET entrance exam paper consists of 3 Parts. Examination will be conducted in Online i.e Computer Based Test (CBT). Total duration of the exam is 150 Mins with 150 multiple choice questions. There is no negative marking system.
In This Article
TS EDCET Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be one question paper for 2 hours duration.
- The question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English methodology, Urdu paper.
- The entrance test will be Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The question paper will carry a total 150 marks.
- The question paper will contain a total of 150 questions with objective type and multiple choice.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Multiple choice questions will four alternatives a,b,c,d,candidate mark the one option out of given options,the candidate gives more then one answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
- No negative marks.
Telangana EDCET Question Paper Structure 2019
|Serial No.||Part||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Awarded|
|2.||Part-B||1) General Knowledge||15||15|
|2) Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|2) Physical Sciences||100||100|
|3) Biological Sciences||100||100|
|4) Social Studies||100||100|