Osmania University TS EDCET Online Application Form 2019 can be filled by all eligible candidates of Telangana State after payment of Exam Fee of Rs: 650/- (450/- for SC/ST) category. Registration process will start from 28th Feb, and ends on 10th April, 2019. All the eligible and interested candidates can submit their application forms from official website edcet.tsche.ac.in. TS Ed.CET is an entrance exam conducted by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE to get admission into 2 years B.Ed course for the academic year 2019-20.
In This Article
- 1 TS EDCET Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Required Documents / Info to fill TS EDCET 2019 Application
- 3 TS EDCET 2019 Application Fee
- 4 TS EDCET Application Form 2019 Filing Process
- 5 TS EDCET Application Dates 2019
- 6 TS EDCET 2018 Dates of Online Application
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
TS EDCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. Check detailed TS EDCET-2019 eligibility conditions according to choice of their subject from here.
Required Documents / Info to fill TS EDCET 2019 Application
- Graduation or equivalent Hall Ticket Number and Marks Memo
- SSC Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Residential (Local / Non Local) Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Recent passport size digital color photograph for uploading .
- Scanned Signature of the candidate for uploading.
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
TS EDCET 2019 Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates: Rs: 650/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs: 450/-
Payment Method: Fee can be paid from TS Online / AP Online centers in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state or through Payment Gate (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
TS EDCET Application Form 2019 Filing Process
Steps to pay Application Fee
- Visit official website edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the “APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT” link to make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- “TS EDCET Fee Payment” Web Page will appear on the screen.
- Fill your Details like Candidate Name, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Mobile Number Mentioned Above Is My, Alternate Mobile Number, Email ID, Category etc.
- Select your payment type through which you want to pay application fee.
- Finally click on “Proceed to Payment” button to pay application fee and continue payment.
- If your payment successful, you will get “Reference ID”. Carefully Note this Ref ID to fill application form.
Steps to Fill Application Form
- Visit official website edcet.tsche.ac.in and click on “Fill Application Form” link
- Enter Your Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and Date of Birth and click “Get Application” link.
- Your Application form opens. Now continue filling application form carefully
- Finally click on “Preview/Submit” button after checking all the details are filled correctly.
- Your application preview will display on the screen showing all filled details. Once again check all the details in preview mode and click on submit button.
- Now your application form is submitted successfully.
- Save / Take a Print out copy of the submitted application form for further use.
TS EDCET Application Dates 2019
- Issuance of Notification: 25th Feb, 2019
- Acceptance of registrations / applications: 28th Feb, 2019
- Last date of registration submissions: 10th April, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Online Application with late fee of ₹ 500/-: 20th April, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Online Application with late fee of ₹ 1000/-: 30th April, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Online Application with late fee of ₹ 2000/-: 04th May, 2019
- Date of TS EDCET Entrance 2019: 31st May, 2019 (11:00 – 01:00 FN, 03:00 – 05:00 AN)
Also check previous year dates
TS EDCET 2018 Dates of Online Application
- Applications submission starts: 18th March, 2018
- Last date of Application Without Late Fee: 20th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with Late Fee of Rs: 500/-: 30th April, 2018
- Last date for Application with Late Fee of Rs: 5000/-: 16th – 25th May, 2018