Osmania University released TS EDCET Syllabus 2019 available to Download for B.Ed Entrance examination. Check preparation topics, subject wise syllabus content of Telangana B.Ed admission test. Candidates who are willing to join in 2 years B.Ed courses in Telangana State can check and download syllabus of TSEDCET from below. Section wise exam syllabus are provided below.
In This Article
Check TS EDCET 2019 Syllabus
PART-A: General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Part-B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognize individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
- English [Special English in B.A.]