Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) released TS PECET 2018 Notification on 26th Feb, 2018 for admission into Physical Education courses such as B.P.Ed. (2 Years) and D.P.Ed (2 Years). This examination is being conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Nalgonda. Interested candidates can apply online for the entrance exam from 28th Feb – 10th April, 2018 from official website pecet.tsche.ac.in.
According to PECET convenor Acharya V Sathyanarayana, the timetable was fixed at the meeting committee meeting. From May 7, candidates will be selected by conducting various posts for applied candidates. The application process will begin on February 28 from the entry of BPED and MPEED courses in Telangana state. More details can be found on the official website http://www.tsche.ac.in/.
In This Article
TS PECET 2018 Notification Details
Telagana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test which is also known as TS PECET 2018 notification and examination details are announced by MGU Nalgonda on behalf of TSCHE. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who intend to take admissions into Physical Education Courses in Universities and affiliated colleges across the state for the academic year 2018-2019. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
TS PECET 2018 Educational Qualifications
- For B.P.Ed (Two Years): Candidates who passed or appeared 3 years degree examination from a recognized university in Telangana.
- For D.P.Ed (Two Years): Candidates who appeared or passed in Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Telangana State.
TS PECET 2018 Application Fee
- For OC/OBC category candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 400/-
Candidates can pay registration fee through TS Online/e-seva/mee seva centres or Payment Gateways (Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking).
Check detailed TS PECET Online application process here.
Important Dates of TS PECET 2018:
- Notification release: 26th Feb, 2018
- Online Applications available from: 28th Feb, 2018
- Last Date for Applications: 10th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with late fee ₹ 500: 11th – 17th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with late fee ₹ 2000: 18th – 24th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with late fee ₹ 5000: 25th – 30th April, 2018
- Hall Tickets available from: 02nd May, 2018