TS PECET 2018 Online Application Form: Telangana Physical Education Common Entrance Test online application process started on 28th Feb and ends on 10th April, 2018. All the candidates who are willing to join B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed 2 year courses for academic year 2018-19 can apply for this entrance exam from official website pecet.tsche.ac.in. Mahatma Gandhi University of Nalgonda is conducting Telangana PECET 2018 entrance examination this year.
In This Article
TSPECET 2018 Eligibility
- For B.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognized by any University in Telangana State or any other University recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01-07-2018.
- For UG D.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized
TS PECET Registration Fee 2018
- The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 800/- while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/-
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through T.S/ e seva / mee seva centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e pecet.tsche.ac.in.
Important Dates of TS PECET 2018:
- Notification release: 26th Feb, 2018
- Online Applications available from: 28th Feb, 2018
- Last Date for Applications: 10th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with late fee ₹ 500: 11th – 17th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with late fee ₹ 2000: 18th – 24th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with late fee ₹ 5000: 25th – 30th April, 2018
Documents Required to Apply for TS PECT 2018:
- Hall ticket number of qualifying exam
- Birth Certificate/SSC or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth Proof
- SSC or equivalent Hall ticket number
- The local candidate certificate issued from Mee Seva
- Recent Income certificate issued from Mee Seva
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/BC category candidates
- Special Category NCC/Sports/CAP etc if any.
- Aadhar Card
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
How to Apply for TS PECET 2018 Entrance
Candidates are required to apply for TS PECET-2018 test through Online mode only. Application should be filled with authentic details only like personal and academic details, sports qualifications, address for communication, mobile number, valid email id etc.
Follow below steps to apply online for TS PECET 2018 entrance exam.
- Visit official website of TS PECET at pecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on “Apply Online” link available on the home screen.
- You will get Registration fee payment procedure page.
- Click on “paid through TS Online” and enter payment details if paid through TS Online.
- Click on “pay using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking” if fee is being to be paid through Payment gateway.
- After your payment is successful, click on “Proceed to Online application form”.
- Now A model of application form will open
- Enter your qualifying examination details like hall ticket number, percentage of marks, location of study etc.
- Upload the photo and signature as described on the website.
- Photograph should be >30KB and in .jpg format
- Signature should be >15KB and in .jpg format.
- After entering all the details that are asked on the application form click on submit button finally.
- You will get a “preview” of the application, check all entered details carefully and click on final submit button.
- Your application is submitted successfully. Take print / save the application for further use.