TS POLYCET 2018 is an entrance exam conducted to get admission into Diploma / Polytechnic courses in Telangana State. Candidates who qualified 10th /SSC are eligible to appear this entrance exam. Every year this exam will be conducted in the Month of April. As usual this year also for academic year 2018-19 it is finished to Conduct TS POLYCET 2018 on 21st April.
Telangana POLYCET 2018 exam will be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET, Hyderabad). Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Test can be attended by 10th class qualified or appearing students. However at the time of the admission into polytechnic colleges candidates have to be ready with 10th class passed certificates.
In This Article
Some Important Dates of TS POLYCET 2018
- Issue of TS POLYCET Notification 2018: 3rd Week of February.
- Online Application starts: 14th March, 2018
- Last date for online applications: 11th April, 2018.
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Hyderabad is going to conduct TS POLYCET 2018 examination on 21st April for candidates who are willing to join in Polytechnic Diploma Courses for the academic year 2018-19. As per latest information Polytechnic entrance test will be held on April 21 (Saturdays) for entry into polytechnic courses in the Telangana state. The date was finalized on February 2 at the meeting of Telengana Technical Education Commissioner Naveen Mittal.
The full exam date and Entrance exam Schedule will be officially announced soon after the appointment of Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari. Candidates who completed or appearing 10th class examination can appear this entrance test. To get admission into polytechnic courses candidates have to pass in all subjects of SSC or its equivalent course.
About SBTET, Hyderabad
The Board was created under the authority of Government of Telangana as an adjunct office of the Department of Technical Education. While the Technical Education Department concentrates more on the administration and developmental aspects, the Board is expected
- To frame policies for Technical Education
- To review and revise the syllabi as per requirements of the society
- To supervise the teaching in technical institutions
- To conduct examinations and award Certificates
- To design new courses and establish them at various Polytechnics to establish and develop liaison with industry
- To affiliate educational institutions and accord recognition
- To impart training for the teachers of technical institutions
- To design material and make them available to students
- To prescribe Syllabus for various Technical Courses at Under-Graduate level