TS POLYCET Notification 2019 every year releases by State Board of Technical Education and Traning (SBTET). Candidates qualified in this exam can get admission into Polytechnic diploma courses for academic year 2019-20. Candidates who passed / appearing SSC or 10th class can apply online from official website polycetts.nic.in. Here in this page we are providing eligibility conditions, Age Limit, Exam Dates, Previous Question Papers and other details from below.
However TSCHE and Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) releases (POLYCET 2019) notification for admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State for the academic year 2019-2020.
In This Article
TS POLYCET Eligibility 2019 Conditions
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET 2019 before filling the application form.
- There is no age limit to apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates must pass 10th/ SSC board examination from a recognized board.
- If candidates does not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her form can be rejected at any stage.
TS POLYCET 2019 Educational Qualification
- Every Candidates must have passed SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent exam
- Candidates need to score 35% marks in order to get eligible for TS POLYCET
- Must have studied mathematics as a compulsory subject
- Candidates appearing the qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
TS POLYCET 2019 Application Fee:
Every Candidate should pay Rs.330/- towards application & prospectus fee through AP Online or TS Online or Credit/debit Card/ Net banking modes. Fee once paid is non refundable. So, candidates have to check their application details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, SSC Hall Ticket No. and etc carefully before paying the registration / application fee.
TS POLYCET official website: polycetts.nic.in
TS POLYCET 2018 News Paper Notification
TS Polycet 2018 Important Dates
|Official Notification Release date||12th March, 2018|
|Application Submission Starts on||14th March, 2018|
|Application Submission without late fee Last date||11th April, 2018|
|Hall Ticket Available on||May 2018|
|TS Polycet Exam date 2018||21st April, 2018|
|Answer Key Available on||April, 2018|
|Results Announcement||28th April, 2018|
|Counselling Starts from||June 2018|