Candidates can register for TS SET 2018 Online Application from 14th March at telanganaset.org. Before filling application all candidates are requested to check eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee payment details and application process from below. Last date for Telangana SET applications is 14th April, 2018. However candidates can apply till 15th May with fine upto 3000/-. TS SET is being conducted by Osmania University for recruitment of Lecturers/Assistant Professors as per the University Grants Commission Regulations
In This Article
TS SET 2018 Application Fee
- Payment mode: TS-SET- 2018 Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable must be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking).
- Age Limit: There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS-SET examination.
Who can apply for TS SET 2018
- Candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree.
- Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed on or before 19th September 1991
- There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS-SET examination.
- A candidate can avail any number of chances.
- For complete TS SET 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
How to Apply for TS SET 2018 Examination.
- Candidates are informed to apply for TS SET 2018 from official website only.
- Only online applications are accepted and no other means of applications are not accepted.
- To apply online initially candidates need to visit official website telanganaset.org
- From home page click on “Application Form” link.
- Fill the application details and proceed with payment.
- Finally save and print application for further use.