Telangana Social Welfare Residential Education Institutions Society (TSWREIS) released TSWR JC CET Hall Tickets 2019. Now all the candidates who applied for entrance test for admission into 1st Year Intermediate in Telangana Gurukula Colleges for the academic year 2019-20 can now download their hall tickets / admit cards from direct link provided below.
As per the latest update the TSWREIS released the intermediate entrance test (TSWR JC CET) admit cards on official website i.e http://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in on 11th Feb, 2019.
In This Article
TSWRIS Exam Date 2019
The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket from 11.02.2019 to 16.02.2019 for appearing
to the 1st screening test scheduled on 17.02.2019. The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate
(provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get signed by the Head Master / Principal
concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of
Steps to Download TSWR JC CET Hall Tickets 2019
Candidates who are searching for the TSWR JC CET hall tickets can now download it by following below steps.
- Visit official website of TSWREIS i.e http://www.tswreis.in/ and click on hall ticket download link which is scrolling on left side bar under notifications section.
- You can also directly Visit official website of TSWR JC CET i.e http://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/
- Next click on anywhere of the image from the home page.
- The main page of the entrance test will open
- Now from right side of the main page under Services you will find Hall Ticket Download link
- Click on it and you will be carried forward to the hall ticket download page.
- Here in select any tab like Reference ID or Name or Mobile Number
- Enter respective ID you selected link Ref ID or Name or Mobile
- Next enter your Date of Birth correctly in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
- Finally Click on GO button.
- Your TSWR JC CET 2019 hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download, Save and take a print out for further use.
- Dont forget to read all the instructions carefully available on the hall ticket.
- All the best.
TSWR JC CET 1st Screening Test 2019
- This is a paper based OMR test and will be held on 17.02.2019 in the following subjects for 160 marks.
- The Questions will be of multiple choice type [MCQs].
- Each question carries ONE mark. Each Question has only one correct answer.
- For each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted.
- 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be there duly jumbling the questions.
- The candidates should write and bubble from the set of question paper given to them in the space provided in OMR without fail. Otherwise the valuation cannot be done.
- The admission shall be provided based on the merit and community reservation.
|S. No||Date and Time||Subjects||Marks|
|1||17th Feb, 02019 From 10:: – 01:00 PM||Maths||30|
|English (Comprehension & Grammar)||20|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20|
There shall be a second level screening test for the students willing to join IIT / COE / TSWR Sainik
Junior College, Rukmapur.
TSWR JC CET Important Quick Links
- For complete Notification details check Prospectus – JCCET – 2019
- Download Submitted Application – JCCET – 2019
- Annexure – A – Medical Standards for Admission to TSWR SAINIK School
- Model Question Paper
- OMR Sheet
TSWR JC CET Help Desk:
For any problems in Online submission and download of hall-tickets
call Ph: 040 23120335 040 23120336
(Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)