TSWREIS Entrance Test 2019 notification released through TSWR JC CET-2019 for admission into 1st year Intermediate colleges in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Education Institutions Society which is also called as TS Gurukulam residential colleges. All the candidates who are studying SSC/10th class and ready to appear TS board examinations during March 2019 are eligible to appear to appear this entrance exam.
Students who appeared and qualified in this TSWREIS entrance test 2019 can get 1st year admissions into TS Social Welfare Residential Junior Colleges (Gurukula Vidyalayalu) in the Telangana State. Interested candidates can fill applications before 27th January, 2019 (date extended from 23rd Jan) from official website tswreis.in or tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in.
In This Article
TSWR JC CET Eligibility Conditions
- The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2019 / 10th class from ICSE /
CBSE on regular basis are eligible
- The students who secure A1 to B2 in SSC are eligible for admission in to SAINIK/IIT/COEs
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and
Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by MRO.
- The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance test.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2019.
- In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
TSWR JC CET Application Fee:
There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet
centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
TSWR JC CET Reservation
|S.No||Community / Caste||% of Reservation|
|2||SC Converted Christian||2%|
|6||OC / EBC||2%|
- 3% seats shall be reserved for all types of Physically Handicapped students.
- PH candidates (Divyanga category) are not eligible for admission into SAINIK Junior College.
TSWR JC CET Hall Ticket Download
The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket from 11.02.2019 to 16.02.2019 for appearing
to the 1st screening test scheduled on 17.02.2019. The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate
(provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get signed by the Head Master / Principal
concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of
Note: TSWREIS released hall tickets on 11th Feb, 2019. Check more details here.
TSWR JC CET Question Paper Pattern
|Date & Time of Examination||Subject||Marks|
|17th Feb, 2019
(10:00 AM – 01:00 PM)
|English (Comprehension & Grammar)||20|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20|
- The Questions will be of multiple choice type [MCQs].
- Each question carries ONE mark. Each Question has only one correct answer.
- For each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted.
- 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be there duly jumbling the questions.
- The candidates should write and bubble from the set of question paper given to them in the space provided in OMR without fail. Otherwise the valuation cannot be done.
- The admission shall be provided based on the merit and community reservation.
TSWR JC CET Important Dates:
- Payment and Applications starts from: 09th Jan, 2019
- Payment Application Last Date: 23rd Jan, 2019 (Extended upto 27th Jan, 2019)
- Hall Tickets download from: 11th Feb, 2019
- Last date of Hall tickets download: 16th Feb, 2019
- Exam Date: 17th Feb, 2019
TSWR JC CET Important Quick Links
- Online Payment Link
- Online Application Link
- For complete Notification details check Prospectus – JCCET – 2019
- Download Submitted Application – JCCET – 2019
- Annexure – A – Medical Standards for Admission to TSWR SAINIK School
- Model Question Paper
- OMR Sheet
TSWR JC CET Help Desk:
For any problems in Online submission and download of hall-tickets
call Ph: 040 23120335 040 23120336
(Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)